There are many different web development frameworks that can be utilized, but one of the best is a PHP framework. We at Ambika Software Technologies also deal with top 3 PHP frameworks and those are Zend framework, Cake PHP and Core PHP.

Benefits of PHP Frameworks:

  • Fast Customization
  • You can embed PHP Code inside template file
  • Less overheads while parsing of the templates
  • No need to Re-compile the unchanged templates
  • Flexible and User Friendly

Apart from all of these amazing benefits, PHP offers a component library which is very simple and provides 80 percent of the functionality. The remaining 20 percent can be given to the users so that they can utilize it as per their requirement.